Skip to main content

Discussion details

Are you working in a EU Delegation and would like to know more about the use of statistics and indicators in the context of development cooperation and project managment cycle? The e-learning course about the Guide to Statistics in EC Development Cooperation might be useful for you!

The e-learning course will be implemented via European Commission e-learning platform by the end of November. The target group is staff working in EU delegations in developing countries and staff working in other EC services in the context of development cooperation. For more information about the course please contact us!

Comments (4)

GI
Giacomo Terrazzani

Dear Susana,

I am interested in the e-learning course. Where can I register and get more information? I am working in the EU Delegation in Tanzania.

Thanks,

Paddy

GI
Giacomo Terrazzani

Dear Susana,

I am interested in the e-leanring course. Where can I register and get more information. I am working in the EU Delegation in Tanzania.

Thanks,

Paddy

in reply to Paddy

Hello Paddy

Thanks for your interest in the e-learning course. I will send you the information by e-mail today. You will be able to register in Syslog this week. The course number is 403863.

Best regards from Luxembourg,

Susana